Long Arm Quilting
Quilting Bee Done welcomes your lovely quilt tops from all over the country! We use a state of the art Gammill Statler with computer and emphasis on edge to edge pantographs along with custom quilting. I’ve had my longarm business for 10 years and have been quilting for over 15 years. I treat every quilt as it were my own.
For local residents, we are located in Belmont, MI, but we also provide flat rate return shipping for those outside the metro region.
**COVID Precautions: During the pandemic, we take caution and will not meet with clients face-to-face during drop-off. For your comfort, we have a big covered porch where you can drop your quilt in a plastic bag and let us know it's been dropped. You can email us before dropping off or make a note on your order form if you have questions or issues you want to raise about your project and we will contact you after dropping.
- $. per square inch for all over edge to edge quilting.
- Custom quilting is charged by the hour and will be priced/estimated after we have discussed your options.
- Turnaround time is 4 weeks or less, I'm happy to consider earlier request. (additional fees may apply)
- Shipping a quilt return to you is a flat rate of $15.00.
- Browse several of our current designs at the designs link above.
- If there is something not catching your eye, let me know we can shop for one that is just perfect. Some of my favorite places are:
Preparing Your Quilt:
- PRESS all your seams. No worries, we will address the usual wrinkles that result from packing or transporting.
- TRIM dark threads on light colored tops so they do not show through.
- BACKING pieced and at least 4 inches bigger on all four sides. It can be larger, just not any smaller.
- BATTING if your not using Quilting Bee Done batting it also should be 4 inches wider on all four sides. King quilts over 96" on the shortest side will be Hobbs batting because we keep 120" on hand for these larger quilts.
- ORIENTATION of quilt, if the back and front have a specific orientation please mark
Additional Services Available:
- 80/20 Hobbs batting
- 80/20 Quilters Dream
- Piecing Backing: $10-20
- We are pleased to help you wrestle your quilt back and frame it for you!
Feel free to contact us to inquire about any services not listed.