Please read and understand the following before registering for a class - thanks!
1. Space in class is on a first-come first-service basis. Please make sure all class fees are paid in full at the time of registration to ensure your spot is reserved.
2. The supply list for each class is listed on the website.
3. Unless otherwise noted, the class fee is for instruction only; materials for class are not included.
4. Each student must have a pattern or book for the class. If a special tool is required, this will be noted on the supply list on the website.
5. The required supplies for each class include: a working sewing machine, machine accessories, and basic sewing supplies (needles, thread, scissors, etc.) Please make sure you are familiar with the operation of your sewing machine before class.
6. We would love to help select your class materials with you. Please let us know prior to class so we can help!
7. Sometimes there is homework prior to class. We know… homework! But this helps keep the class organized and start the fun right away. If required, please make sure you have your homework completed prior to class.
8. We know life happens, but please do your best to “arrive” early. Make sure you are set up and ready to go when the Zoom starts.
9. Please be mindful of others on Zoom. Please mute your mic if you are talking to another person or if you need to use the phone.
10. The best part! All items on the class supply list are eligible for a 15% discount (not to be combined with other offers) each listing will have a discount code listed. Quilted Connections would be thrilled if you purchased your supplies from us. That way, we will be able to keep giving you the fun and exciting classes you want. It means so much to us that you support our quilt shop!
1. We hate cancelling classes; but sometimes things happen. If the class is cancelled by Quilted Connections for any reason, you will be notified and all course fees will be returned to you in full, either by refund or store credit.
2. If you cannot attend a class, you have the following options: Send a friend in your place or cancel with Quilted Connections. However, we ask that if you need to cancel, please do so at least one week in advance which will allow us to issue you a store credit. If you cancel within a week of the class, store credit will not be applied.
Please ensure that that any class you wish to enroll in meets your schedule and that the cancellation is acceptable.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING QUILTED CONNECTIONS!