Spectacular Summer SAL
Join us for our 1st Annual Spectacular Summer SAL featuring Elizabeth Hartman’s patterns
This sew-along isn’t like any other sew-along. It’s a relaxed sew-along where you get to choose your favorite Elizabeth Hartman pattern to create with. Once you pick your pattern or two, you need to schedule your blocks using your own timeline - choose your own adventure. This is all about making the EH quilts you have always wanted to do, except now you get to have fun with it!!
How it works
- June 1st – 13th – take the time to choose your fabrics and pattern(s) – we are here to help you!
- Monday June 14th – September 12th – the sew along starts on 6/14 and goes through 9/12.
- You can choose any EH pattern you wish.
- You need to post something each week to get an entry
- Share the “I’m In” photo to your social media (Tag your friends to get them to join in for extra entries)
- All posts must include these tags @quilted.connections | #sewwithquiltedconnections | #elizabethhartman | #elizabethhartmanpatterns | #quiltedsummerSAL
We will award PRIZES throughout the duration with a grand prize entry for completed tops.
- 3 monthly drawings among all the blocks entered for that month
- Grand prize drawing all months posted
- Viewers Choice for finished quilt (voting done on Quilted Connections’ website)
By each Sunday, post at least one block from your pattern of choice - a swan block, or three dinosaurs or a flower or whatever is in your pattern. The more blocks you post the more entries in the monthly drawing you get. You just need to post something that you completed to qualify for that week.
What happens if you finish your pattern before the sew-along finishes? No problem! Choose another one to do! But to qualify for the monthly drawings, you must post a block during that month. To qualify for the grand prize drawing, you must post a block during all weeks. To qualify for the Viewer’s Choice award, you must email a photo of your finished quilt top to Quilted Connections to be displayed on our website. (More details to come on this fun part.)
Make sure you sign up for the sew along where each week will feature a different tip or trick on how to make sewing your EH pattern accurate and simpler. (sign up here)
You can find all of the Elizabeth Hartman patterns HERE on our website under Patterns, Elizabeth Hartman.
Use the code: EHSAL to receive 20% off all Elizabeth Hartman patterns and Fabric for the sew along.
As always, feel free to reach out below to any of us with questions.
|Pattern I'm Sewing:|
|My Social Media|
I'm In photo. Right click to save and use to share on social media.